Kattana :- A bridge between CeFi and DeFi
DeFi is the future and trading of DEX’s is now the new interest among crypto enthusiasts. But trading is DeFi is not an easy task. So many of us has to switch back and forth on different DEX’s for trading. Graph takes too much time to represent data. There are some serious problems in the infrastructure but soon Kattana is going to solve these problems. But first what is Kattana?
Kattana comes from CeFi. Although the number of users were restricted inside Kattana back in CeFi, it’s community is very strong. One of the most loyal relationship among traders and trading platform can be observed here. They have their solid experience in CeFi which in turn has helped Kattana to rapidly bring their trading platform in DeFi world. Even a little peek inside the project will make you realize that this platform understand what works and what doesn’t work in both CeFi and DeFi.
What Kattana Offers
- In a single tab you’re going to follow up to 8 charts for assets traded on more than 40 DEX’s
- No need to go to UniSwap, 1inch or ParaSwap. Trade right within the terminal of Kattana.
- There will be 3 types of limit orders to make our DEX trading more effective. (Limit Market Order, Limit Order, CE-DE order)
- Simple and professional user interface of smooth interaction with the Kattana Terminal.
- All the latest news related to cryptcurrency
- Trading analysis of Erc-20 address which simply means you’ll be getting a P&L charts for your transactions.
Kattana has completed $1.3 million funding and will be released on April 9th 2021 on PolkaStarter. The list of their partners is like a cherry on the cake here. It build trust to those who have not heard of Kattana.
What the team is building is totally new for DEX’s and if you are a trader, you just can’t miss this one, PERIOD!!
For more information on Kattana, you can comment or you can go on any of the links mentioned below:-
I hope this article could be of some help. Give a “Clap” if it was helpful in some way and follow me as I bring out information about new projects.